[blindeudora] Re: missing sender in mailboxes

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 14:52:51 -0500

I have looked up the problem in Eudora support and only found a few things.
Most of them we have tried already. But here is one more try when you open
Eudora do a control + shift + r and it should ask to reset your options.
Then close and open again and see if they show. If that don't work you may
have to see if there is a update for your video driver or reinstall Eudora.

At 06:12 AM 12/31/2004, you wrote:
>          Hi again,
>I'd maximized all the windows. The problem of only the subject showing is
>in all mailboxes.
>Steph
>

>List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora
>Send all list problems or inquires to: blingeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx