[blindeudora] keyboard isn't working right

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 13:17:54 -0800

Hi gang

Something has happened to my keyboard and I can't figure out how to get it
back to it's normal configuration. In eudora if I press control n to send
an email it says bypass. After pressing that once then the keys work as
they should.  Now the mouse pad is another thing. Whether I'm in eudora or
anywhere else only the top right and left and the bottom right and left and
the five key says center.  I don't know if this is a eudora thing or a
wineyes thing or what.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab