[blindeudora] Re: jaws, headers, and balking

  • From: "Norma A. Boge-Conyers" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:35:38 -0600

Hi Tom, thanks to your message, I now know I'm not crazy. The same thing has been happening to me lately, and I can't associate it with a specific event like a Jaws update or whatever. A while back someone on this list recommended hitting the letter Z as in Zebra to get to the body, and this works pretty well for me. In fact, this list is one in which I am having this problem, along with the JFW list. I have Jaws 8 but haven't installed it yet, I'm still running 7.0. Maybe Jaws 8 will solve the problem, I sure hope so, because it's a pain. HTH Norma

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora