[blindeudora] jaws, headers, and balking

  • From: Tom S <tsykora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:28:56 -0600

Hi,
Recently jaws has started seemingly not being able to find the body of a message or a point at which to start reading and goes silent. I usually control w to shut the message then hit enter immediately , repeating the process several times till it finally reads. When this doesnt work I arrow down to the body, wading thru all that header crap. I am thinking there might be a setting in Eudora that eliminates these headers, but then digging out an address would be a puzzle to me at this point. Or, there might be some command to jump Eudora down closer to the body of text so not quite so many repetitive arrow down keystrokes are necessary to find the body of a message and begin reading. What do you recommend I do, eliminate the h headers somehow, change jaws settings, or use some keystrokes to jump further down the page closer to the body of text which varies widely depending on which listserv the messages are from.
Thanks,
Tom

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora