[blindeudora] Re: help needed with message status graphics

  • From: Evelyn <witknit@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 20:11:37 -0700

Thanks so much Lou! I'll give this a try, and I'm sure it will do the trick. This is great.

Evelyn
At 05:06 PM 10/1/2009, you wrote:
Howdy there Evelyn, Okay, here we go.
Firstly you must have your graphics dictionary opened and saved, to do this, open eudora, and open wineyes control panel ctrl+backslash. alt+f,o for open and then down arrow to graphics dictionary, and smack enter, eudora.gra should be in the dialogue box, just hit enter there. alt tab back to eudora and open your inbox and make sure you are on the last message in it, this will make it easier to find the graphic you will be changing, use ins+numpad plus route the pointer to the currently highlighted message.

use the context key then s for change status, arrow to the status you want, and smack enter. then using ins+numpad,7 or 9 get on the graphic and do ctrl+shift+e and enter the text of the graphic you changed the message to, and smack enter. Repeat this steps until you have all the graphic potentials labeled. after that, open wineyes control panel, do alt+f,s and arrow to graphics dictionary, and smack enter.

'Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is
a well armed lamb contesting the vote!'
Author: Benjamin Franklin

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora