[blindeudora] Re: help needed with message status graphics

  • From: Evelyn <witknit@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 06:10:22 -0700

Hi Lou, no problem at all! Any time you can get to me is absolutely fine with me. BTW, I sure understand about being so busy. <smile>

Evelyn
At 08:12 AM 9/30/2009, you wrote:
Howdy evelyn, still haven't forgotten you, just ben busy as hell, sorry!

At 11, 17 9/27/2009, you wrote:
Hi Lou, I'm currently using an earlier version on this machine.  It's 5.5.
Evelyn
At 02:15 AM 9/27/2009, you wrote:
evelyn, what version of win eyes, it matters in the way you get it done, then I will come back at you with an answer.

Later, LouAt 12, 43 9/25/2009, you wrote:
I never saw a response to this post, so am sending again in case things went astray in cyber space. Thanks for any help any of you may be able to give.
Evelyn
Hi listers.

Due to some computer problems I recently had to switch to a different computer. This meant installing eudora again. Things are coming together, but I cannot remember how to label the graphics which indicate if a message has been read or not, or if it has been forwarded etc. Going to mail boxes under options in the tools menu and checking the item which says read status doesn't do it. As I recall from past experience I actually had to go in and label everything, but I can't find the instructions I had written down when I last did this. If anyone could refresh my memory I would definitely appreciate the help. I am using window-eyes and the latest version of eudora which is 7.something. Thanks in advance for any help.
        Evelyn

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4460 (20090926) __________

http://www.eset.com

'Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is
a well armed lamb contesting the vote!'
Author: Benjamin Franklin

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora