[blindeudora] Re: filters

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 02:34:52 -0500

Howdy lovette, if you open your
\Filters.pce
you will find that it is a text file already, but you system won't know how to open it, so you will need to choose notepad to open it, locate this file using your window search command (windows+f and look for the file filters.pce, when you have it, right click on it, and choose open, your system won't know what to do with this file, so tab and check the radio button choose from list, and selct notpad, from here you can save the file under a different name so that you can peruse it with safety, it is the same with the mailboxes, the mbx files are litterally text files with the mbx extention and can be opened with any word processors, but be darn careful not to make any changes while veiwing them, ok?

Hope that will get ya started, Lou
At 00, 18 2/14/2010, you wrote:
I am wondering if I have some filters or mailboxes that I want to save can they be converted to txt files or something like that?
Thanks.
Lovette

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4864 (20100213) __________

http://www.eset.com

'Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is
a well armed lamb contesting the vote!'
Author: Benjamin Franklin

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora