[blindeudora] Re: doesn't say "unread" etc any more

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 04:34:04 -0500

You have to deliberately change the condition of a particular message, make sure your screen reader sees the graphic that changes, (right next to the message usually in the list), and then, label it with the change or condition you put the message into e.g. replied too, read, not read, forwarded, etc.

Curtis Delzer

At 10:10 PM 7/24/2008, you wrote:
Hi gang,

In my Eudora it doesn't say unread and forwarded and so on any more. It used to and it still says "sent" in the out box. This happened a few months ago and I can't remember what I had to do to get it back. Any thoughts?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California