[blindeudora] Re: doesn't say "unread" etc any more

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:32:14 -1000

I use JAWS and haven't changed anything on this computer besides upgrading to the latest of version of JAWS. However, this has ben happening since JAWS 7 or so.

At 05:29 PM 7/24/2008, you wrote:
did you reinstall or repair jaws or change your screen resolution? you'll need to relabel those graphics that give you the mesage status announcements.

hth

Doris

At 08:10 PM 7/24/2008 -0700, you wrote:
Hi gang,

In my Eudora it doesn't say unread and forwarded and so on any more. It used to and it still says "sent" in the out box. This happened a few months ago and I can't remember what I had to do to get it back. Any thoughts?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

"Pray, pray, pray!" - Pray without ceasing. (1 Th 5:17)

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora