[blindeudora] Re: changing password for Eudora

  • From: Tim <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 22:31:27 -0400

That has to be done on the provider of the email account. Eudora only lets you put new in if you change it.

At 12:50 AM 3/13/2016, you wrote:

Tim,

Where do you change the password for the email account? Does the change have to be done in the Personalities, or in the ISP's online website?

Thanks,

Greg

At 10:01 PM 2/26/2016, you wrote:
Did you change the password for the email account?>
If so then do a alt+s and arrow up to forget passwords. That will prompt you for the password for all email accounts.

At 08:03 AM 2/26/2016, you wrote:
Hi fellow Eudora users,

Since my inbox is being spammed, I need to change the password for Eudora. Would someone please send me instructions for doing that?

Thank you,

Greg

Columbus, Ohio

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora