[blindeudora] Re: changing password for Eudora

  • From: Greg Daniel <gdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 23:50:53 -0500

Tim,

Where do you change the password for the email account? Does the change have to be done in the Personalities, or in the ISP's online website?

Thanks,

Greg

At 10:01 PM 2/26/2016, you wrote:

Did you change the password for the email account?>
If so then do a alt+s and arrow up to forget passwords. That will prompt you for the password for all email accounts.

At 08:03 AM 2/26/2016, you wrote:
Hi fellow Eudora users,

Since my inbox is being spammed, I need to change the password for Eudora. Would someone please send me instructions for doing that?

Thank you,

Greg

Columbus, Ohio

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora