[blindeudora] Re: announcing no mail

  • From: Donna <donnam1014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:18:10 -0700

Go to options then to getting attention check use a alert then go to okAt 09:07 AM 3/18/2015, you wrote:

Hi Gang,

I brought this up a while ago and never did get it worked out. I'm not sure whether it's a Eudora or a Windoweyes problem. When I press control M to get new mail it used to say "no maill, sorry no mail". Now it doesn't speak at all so I just wait until some mail arrives or eventually with no message I figure there is no mail. I can't find any kind of verbosity settings for it. It used to work fine and then all of a sudden it just quit
Any ideas?  Thanks

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California