[blindeudora] Re: announcing no mail

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:15:41 -0700

Sorry, I forgot to ask another question. It used to be that when I got new mail it would put me to the top new one readyy to open and read. Now it automatically opens the first message. When I delete a message it automatically opens up the next one which is fine, that's the way I like it. But just giving me the list of new mail with the first on already open is what I'm trying to change. Hope that's clear, kind of hard to explain.

Thanks so much with all your patience.At 09:07 AM 3/18/2015, you wrote:
Hi Gang,

I brought this up a while ago and never did get it worked out. I'm not sure whether it's a Eudora or a Windoweyes problem. When I press control M to get new mail it used to say "no maill, sorry no mail". Now it doesn't speak at all so I just wait until some mail arrives or eventually with no message I figure there is no mail. I can't find any kind of verbosity settings for it. It used to work fine and then all of a sudden it just quit
Any ideas?  Thanks

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California