[blindeudora] Re: address book navigation problem

  • From: Luella Harpster <lueharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 21:50:14 -0500

Hi
Eudora used to be easy to navigate in the address book
but now, it is difficult to determine the nickname along with
reading the address.
Some time ago, the name and address showed in the CC llist which
made it easy to know if correct address is being used in the e mail one is sending..
Luella
At 11:21 AM 6/13/2008, you wrote:
Maximize the window? be sure something isn't covering the window?

Curtis Delzer
At 07:17 AM 6/13/2008, you wrote:
Hi listers,

I have an issue with navigating in the address book. Formerly, if I wanted an entry which began with the letter "g", I could type that letter and would be taken to entries beginning with that letter. At the moment, when I type that same "g", I get an error bell and am at the same point in the address book, having not moved at all. Since I can navigate while in the mailboxes drop-down as before, this issue appears to affect only the address book. Any suggestions?

Greg Daniel
Columbus, Ohio

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora