[blindeudora] Re: address book navigation problem

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:21:37 -0500

Maximize the window? be sure something isn't covering the window?

Curtis Delzer
At 07:17 AM 6/13/2008, you wrote:
Hi listers,

I have an issue with navigating in the address book. Formerly, if I wanted an entry which began with the letter "g", I could type that letter and would be taken to entries beginning with that letter. At the moment, when I type that same "g", I get an error bell and am at the same point in the address book, having not moved at all. Since I can navigate while in the mailboxes drop-down as before, this issue appears to affect only the address book. Any suggestions?

Greg Daniel
Columbus, Ohio

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora