[blindeudora] Re: adding address to list

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 20:10:12 -0800

Thanks so much Pat, that did the trick. I haven't done it for so long and my 90 year old brain just couldn't remember how to do it. I just added an address and it worked just fine.

Thanks again.

Bud
At 07:56 PM 1/12/2013, you wrote:
Hi Bud,

You go into your Eudora address book with control-L.

Then you arrow down a line or two to make sure you are in the nicknames.

Then you tab to "New" and press enter. Then you can fill in all the fields.

Then you press the f6 key twice to get out of that. Then press control-W to close that window. Eudora will ask if you want to save changes to your address book, and you tell it "Yes." Then the address will be in there.

I hope this helps.

Pat Ferguson

At 09:51 PM 1/12/2013, you wrote:
Hi Gang,

I've been trying to add a new address to my list of email addresses and either it's not working or I have forgotten how to do it. I get in the list and I thought I used to press enter and it would ask for nickname and then I'd tab down to put in info including the address. Anyway, when I press enter now it just starts an email with the particular address where I am. Have I forgotten how to do it or is there maybe something wrong with my Eudora? I'm afraid that's not very clear.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora