[blindeudora] adding address to list

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 19:51:41 -0800

Hi Gang,

I've been trying to add a new address to my list of email addresses and either it's not working or I have forgotten how to do it. I get in the list and I thought I used to press enter and it would ask for nickname and then I'd tab down to put in info including the address. Anyway, when I press enter now it just starts an email with the particular address where I am. Have I forgotten how to do it or is there maybe something wrong with my Eudora? I'm afraid that's not very clear.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California
List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora