[blindeudora] a real baffling situation

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 16:24:50 -0800

Hi to all,

I've been without windoweyes reading the icons in Eudora for months and could never figure out how to get it back. When I first got this windows 7 64 bit last summer they read fine and then just quit reading them.. Now today all of a sudden it started rreading "sent, unread and forwarded" without my havintg done anything. I was so delighted but didn't know what made it starting to speak the icons again. But then, alas, I turned the computer off and when I rebooted it the speach is gone again. That's really baffling because it just started without my doing anything different. Anybody have any ideas as to the cause and how to bring it back again?
Thanks for any solution to my mystery.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California