[blindeudora] Re: Wrong personalities when replying to a message

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 01:14:32 -0500

Isn't there a jfw keystroke, alt-1 to determine the from field, don't remember how to change it though via the keyboard.

At 08:07 PM 6/2/2008, you wrote:
Hi all,
we have two personalities in Eudora. One is this one I am using the
other is the dominant one that is used for my wife and I to receive
messages from family and friends.
My problem is when I receive an email from someone that has been CC
to other people when I reply the dominant account wants to take over
and reply to all including this address that the email was originally sent to.
I am sure that this did not happen in the past.
Hope I have made myself clear.
Can anybody please tell me what I have done?
Thanks for any advice.
Max.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora