[blindeudora] Re: Wrong personalities when replying to a message

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 21:17:34 -0400

Look at the properties for the dominant account. Un check the box that says use relay when defined. you can set all for that and they will only reply on the account sent from or list account sent to.

At 09:07 PM 6/2/2008, you wrote:
Hi all,
we have two personalities in Eudora. One is this one I am using the
other is the dominant one that is used for my wife and I to receive
messages from family and friends.
My problem is when I receive an email from someone that has been CC
to other people when I reply the dominant account wants to take over
and reply to all including this address that the email was originally sent to.
I am sure that this did not happen in the past.
Hope I have made myself clear.
Can anybody please tell me what I have done?
Thanks for any advice.
Max.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3153 (20080602) __________