[blindeudora] Some outbound mail not being received

  • From: "Norma A. Boge-Conyers" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 23:02:11 -0500

Hi listers,

I'm using Eudora 7.1.0.9 and have had an issue spring up that I cannot figure out. To be brief, mail I send to certain addresses is not being received. To narrow down where the problem originates, I used my web mail to send e-mail to the addresses in question and those messages were received. Some of the addresses are for e-mail at a place of employment, others are private. I have tried to determine a factor which links the addresses, but I'm stumped. The addresses as shown in the address book are correct, I even tried deleting the entry and entering it in the address book again but to no avail. I did get a couple "failure notices" but mostly I have no indication if the mail was received unless I speak with the recipient. If I am reading the EuDora site correctly, I have the most up-to-date version. Evidently repairing Eudora is not an option. So should I back up my mailboxes, uninstall and re-install? Is it time to migrate to Thunderbird? Thanks in advance for your help, and sorry for the lengthy post.

Regards,
Norma

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora