[blindeudora] Re: Reading items on Main Menu in Eudora

  • From: Greg Daniel <gdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 00:08:11 -0500

Hi Larry,

You might go to the folder where Eudora is stored, look for the inbx.toc fie, delete it, and then restart Eudora; the toc file will be re-created, and that may fix your problem. If you had another window covering your main one, I would think that that would happen in any of your mailboxes. If my Eudora begins acting strangely, I reinstall it and that usually helps.

Greg

At 09:03 PM 1/19/2020, you wrote:

Hi,
I still have the old version of Eudora from about 2007.
I can read from any of my mailboxes in Eudora accept Main Menu. Any message before October of 2019 read fine.
After that point, I do not see a sender in the message list and no subject.
  But if I enter on the message, everything is there.
I also have outlook on my PC and everything still reads.
This is only in Main menu in Eudora, and does not effect any other mailbox.
So, why is this happening and how do I fix it.
If there were a window blocking in Eudora would it also effect other mail boxes?
Thank you!
Larry

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora
Send all list problems or inquires to: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx