[blindeudora] Re: Copying Eudora To a New Machine

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 19:47:10 -0500

Thanks!

At 07:40 PM 1/13/2020, you wrote:

install eudora just like you did on your current system and when its done, simply copy your eudora folder to the new computer. I always install eudora using custom folders so eudora is on the c:\program files\qualcomm\eudora folder with everything in that folder. good luck!

Legend has it that on Monday 1/13/20 06:25 PM, Chris Smart said:
Hi.

I just bought a nice laptop from a friend, and I'd like to move Eudora onto it from my desktop, keeping my mailboxes and settings intact.

What's the best way to do this? Run the installer, and then copy some ini and mbx files into the right place?

Thanks, and hope this list is still active.

Chris

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora
Send all list problems or inquires to: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
to un subscribe: