[blindeudora] Re: Message body is double spaced

  • From: John Gassman <johngassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 05:47:51 -0700

Hi all,
I'm not having this problem. I'm using JAWS 8.0.2114 which is the latest beta folllowing the release of the update last week.
John
At 05:26 AM 5/4/2007, you wrote:
i also have Window-Eyes on this machine, and it doesn't happen when reading mail with WE, and it didn't happen with JAWS before installing the current build.
Andy
At 04:57 AM 5/4/2007, you wrote:
Is it on all or just some. Because some email clients will do that by default like lotus notes.

At 01:23 PM 5/3/2007, you wrote:
Hi listers,

I'm using Eudora v. 7.1.0.9 in sponsored mode with Jaws 8.0.210. Because I was having some problems with Eudora and Jaws crashing, I recently went back to using the MS Viewer. That seemed to have solved my crashing problem, but now I find that the bodies of incoming messages are double spaced. This is ok if I am auto-reading, but if I want to read line by line it's a major pain. Does anyone know what I might do to get my messages back to normal?

Thanks,
Norma

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

http://www.eset.com

                John Gassman
mailto:johngassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora