[blindeudora] Re: Message body is double spaced

  • From: Andy Baracco <wq6r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 20:39:56 -0700

I have also noticed this since upgrading to the latest JFW build.
Andy
At 10:23 AM 5/3/2007, you wrote:
Hi listers,

I'm using Eudora v. 7.1.0.9 in sponsored mode with Jaws 8.0.210. Because I was having some problems with Eudora and Jaws crashing, I recently went back to using the MS Viewer. That seemed to have solved my crashing problem, but now I find that the bodies of incoming messages are double spaced. This is ok if I am auto-reading, but if I want to read line by line it's a major pain. Does anyone know what I might do to get my messages back to normal?

Thanks,
Norma

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora