[blindeudora] Re: Fresh Install, Which Version

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:37:47 -0500

Eudora 7.1.09 is the one, not Eudora 8, since it is so very much like Thunderbird, it might as well be. Advantages of 7.1.09 are better at finding messages, better spam detection, and there are some more but it's been a couple years.

Curtis Delzer

At 07:35 PM 6/9/2008, you wrote:
Hi,
I am setting up a new computer and I am wondering if there is any consensus on a best version of Eudora for this install. Currently version 6.2.3 on my old machine is getting funky, but it is a known quantity for anew install. Would I gain much in a newer version or should I stick with 6.2. Thanks for any learning curve experience with newer versions of Eudora.
Tom

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora