[blindeudora] Re: Fresh Install, Which Version

  • From: eloquence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:23:57 +0100

Hi Tom

Eudora 7.1.09 (paid version) is working perfectly with Jaws 9.

Note that Eudora 8, if not out yet, is soon to be released.

From 8 onwards Eudora is free.
Don't know what changes there will be in functionality/accessibility.

Deon
At 01:35 10/06/2008, you wrote:
Hi,
I am setting up a new computer and I am wondering if there is any consensus on a best version of Eudora for this install. Currently version 6.2.3 on my old machine is getting funky, but it is a known quantity for anew install. Would I gain much in a newer version or should I stick with 6.2. Thanks for any learning curve experience with newer versions of Eudora.
Tom

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora