[blindeudora] Re: Eudora and jaws 8.0 - Re: Re: Eudora quits

  • From: Andy Baracco <wq6r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 10:52:09 -0700

i posted some JAWS and Eudora issues to another list, and got a call from Dennis at FS tech support. Apparently he is the point person for JAWS and Eudora issues. Actually, none of the things he suggested solved my problems because each one caused another problem, but apparently, he is interested in knowing about problems that JAWS users are having with Eudora and IE 7. I would suggest that anyone who is having problems with JAWS 8 and either Eudora or IE 7 call FS tech support and ask for Dennis.

Andy
At 08:35 AM 8/19/2007, you wrote:
Hi, yes, that is what FS advised me to do. I don't recall any other information in their response. You might just want to call FS tech support and explain that you are still having the problem despite having tried a couple fixes. That's about the best I can do, with the exception of recommending a roll-back to a previous version of Jaws, and there's no guarantee that will resolve the issue. Good luck, Norma

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora