[blindeudora] Re: Eudora Tech Support

  • From: Pranav Lal <nomad42@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 08:06:19 +0530

Hi,

Who did you speak too? I had contacted Eudora tech support regarding the
crashing problem when the Microsoft viewer was disabled. The tech support
person loaded jfw on her machine but was unable to duplicate the problem.
At 04:38 AM 11/15/2004, Norma A. Boge-Conyers wrote:
I have called Eudora technical support at least twice.  Each time, I told
the first tech I spoke with that I used a screen reader.  On both
occasions, this person took my name and number and a tech person who is
familiar with both Jaws and Window Eyes called me back and spent all the
time I needed to resolve my issue.  This person told me that she has a PC
loaded with Eudora and the two major screen readers which they use in
duplicating problems and in development of future releases.  I have no
reason to suspect this is not true, as this person had a good idea of Jaws
and its capabilities with Eudora.  So, I would say the Eudora folks are on
the ball.  That's why I choose to give them my money, it is a great
program, IMHO.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora