[blindeudora] Re: Eudora 8, was Fresh Install, Which Version

  • From: eloquence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:00:13 +0100

Hi, you'll find the beta 8.0 and ReadMe files at:

http://www.eudora.com/betas/

Deon
At 10:43 10/06/2008, you wrote:
Hello,
I have been looking on the Mozilla site but can not find anything about Eudora 8. I was under the impression that Mozilla were now developing Eudora. Is this correct?
Could you give me a pointer as to where I can follow up Version 8?
thanks for any advice.
Max.

on 19:23 10/06/2008, eloquence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
Hi Tom

Eudora 7.1.09 (paid version) is working perfectly with Jaws 9.

Note that Eudora 8, if not out yet, is soon to be released.

From 8 onwards Eudora is free.
Don't know what changes there will be in functionality/accessibility.

Deon

This message has been processed by <http://www.firetrust.com/products/benign/>Firetrust Benign.