[blindeudora] Re: Backspace feedback

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 19:59:51 -0400

It is in public beta stil. I have found the beta pretty stable thus far but you need to expect bugs with beta ssoftware still. Also, there is no support for jaws 13 while it is in beta still.

you need to decide if you want to play with beta software or not. It is usually not recommended for production use and I would personally not use it if I had only one machine and no sighted assistance to save my pompis if needed.

hth

Doris

At 03:43 PM 10/7/2011 -0700, you wrote:
Hi when did jaws 13 come out is it just on the web site no disk sent for it? DonnaAt 03:19 PM 10/7/2011, you wrote:
hmmm, i just tried my settings here and i hear the character as i press the backspace key no matter what level i have it set to. very strange.

Legend has it that on Friday 10/7/2011 04:44 PM, Brad Dunse' said:
Sorry, I forgot if you set Eudora to beginner verbosity, it will speak the character :). I had it on advanced. And so much for crossing anything, we're back to not speaking all the way when CTRL Arrowing no matter what setting it's on :).

Brad

Brad

Brad Dunse

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora