[blindeudora] Re: Backspace feedback

  • From: northstar1950@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 17:19:00 -0500

hmmm, i just tried my settings here and i hear the character as i press the backspace key no matter what level i have it set to. very strange.

Legend has it that on Friday 10/7/2011 04:44 PM, Brad Dunse' said:
Sorry, I forgot if you set Eudora to beginner verbosity, it will speak the character :). I had it on advanced. And so much for crossing anything, we're back to not speaking all the way when CTRL Arrowing no matter what setting it's on :).

Brad

Brad

Brad Dunse

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora