[blindcooks] Re: Question about pure cocoa powder

  • From: "Valerie" <rosetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 20:21:33 +1030

Marilyn, I think the store staff  have seen the temp recommended and decided
the cocoa was better in the fridge. This pack was a waterproof resealable
pack. I've just put it in a container and into the coolest cupboard, I am
hoping it will be fine. It's gorgeous chocolate powder, I am using only half
I usually do as the flavour is so strong and intense.

Best. Valerie