[blindcooks] Re: Just had to share my pizza success

  • From: <tjweller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 6:09:38 -0700

Jon,

Out of curiosity how does making your pizza in a skillet versus the pizza stone
make anything easier on Emily? I don't get the connection in this post. Either
way you are serving her.

I use my oven at 500 degrees all through the summer every time I make pizza. It
only heats up the house for a few minutes.
--
Tammy