total recorder question

  • From: "Scott Spaulding" <spaulding.scott@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:56:16 -0400

Hi everyone,
    I've recently been asked to do some recordings in a few weeks using
total recorder, but I'm having some problems. The only microphone I have is
my set of Sound Professionals in the ear stereo microphones that I use on my
Iriver. The only thing I can seem to get is JAWS or things coming through
the speakers. My microphone is hooked into the proper jack on my laptop, but
the recordings sound lousy and I can't get anything other than the computer.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I've even tried using the auto recording
level button to see if that helped.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:23 AM