Re: this new skype recording thing

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 08:31:46 -0600

Hi. Ok, I just downloaded and installed Powergramo and it looks to be pretty accessible. But I'm a litttle fuzzy as to how to actually get it to record? Is it automatic, in oother words when you pick up your skype call does it immediately start recording? If you have to do it manually, I certainly couldn't find any record button using JAWS 7. The options in the tools menu are fine, and it shows that it'll record both sides of the conversation, i'm just not sure if the recording is automatic or if you have to do it manually. This could definitely be the program for me if I can get it working!

At 05:38 PM 11/3/2005, you wrote:

http://www.powergramo.com