Re: this new skype recording thing

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 07:03:32 -0800 (PST)

I heard that you can set it to manually record when you want it
to or let record all the time when you use skype but the person
did not mention how he set it to be manually set by the user so
it would not record automatically. It will ecord in .ogg and
.wav formatws. Did you check in the System tray to see if you
could set the setting there if it places a powergramo icon
there?

Petro