problem with juice

  • From: "celine chow" <cslchow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 22:49:54 -0800

Hi List, I have been downloading about a hundred podcasting shows since I was
away for a month. It took me a few hours to download and seemed like never
complete the process. My computer then shutdown by itself. Right now whenever I
opened juice, it will download the shows which I already had them. I cannot get
the latest shows just like it used to be. When I tab to the second list, I
can't find the list of shows which I can either check or uncheck to download. I
also tried to reinstall the software, the problem still exists. What else I can
do to fix the problem. Any help is very much appreciated.

Celine