Re: problem with juice

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:18:10 -0800

I can tell you that since Christmas day and the debut of the Walt Disney World podcast, each weekly show has repeated every time I try and download new podcasts.
this is the only one that has this strange behavior.
It has to be a juice problem. I have asked others who download this podcast from Itunes and they cannot duplicate this behavior.
Based upon listening to this thread, it appears that nobody has an answer to this problem so if I can get someone from Juice to pay attention I will investigate on my own.
John
At 02:41 PM 1/18/2006, Jennifer Sutton wrote:

Hello, Celine:

I suppose I may have missed something since I kind of skimmed this thread, assuming someone would immediately respond as I intend to.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that Juice may have an established file-space limitation. As I recall, you were downloading quite a bit of content at one time, and I think you may have maxed it out, causing it to shut down.

I suggest you listen to some, delete them, and then try to download more. Or you could move them to other places on your drive so that Juice will "think" you have removed them from your "received podcasts."

Perhaps there is a way to change this file-space limitation in preferences. Yes, I see an edit box under Preferences and then under the General tab which is the one in which Window-Eyes, at least, lands.

Good luck.

Best,
Jennifer

John Gassman
mailto:jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution