Re: here's my rss adres what's the problem?

  • From: Richard Claypool <bellevue.bat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:53:10 -0400

I just got home, ran it, it works. but how does one go into the config and change the acgtual rss link.

I've been working on some tutorials as well as some articles, but I don't want to start putting stuff up, have people try to subscribe, and have it not work.
There's got to be a way to make this transparent to the user.

I'm going to ask on the wp forums, and try to look at the code sometime this week.

Rick
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon Reece" <bookworm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>