Spam?

  • From: "Orin" <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 22:12:27 -0400

Hi all,

Since the member of this list Richard Sherman is on this list; I'm wondering if
he sent this to anyone else? I mean; I don't know the reason why he just didn't
reply the write way by looking at the email, and reply accordingly. Instead he
said he got lots of son.

He asks if he could send me jokes and such; I say that basically any jokes are
good and he reply's with this...

----------------

Hi Orin,
I apologize for sending this again. I got a little too much sun this weekend
and cannot remember if I received an answer to this.
I cannot remember if I asked this question before: Do you mind if I send jokes
and the such to you? I try to send only the very best. If you don't mind,
is there anything that you would like to not receive?
Also, sometimes I like to send out videos or wave files that might be a little
big. So I was wondering if you have high speed or not? Some people with dial
up don't like the larger files. They just clog up their in box or take too long
to download.
Let me know. Talk to you later.