Re: Podcasting and accessibility

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:42:28 -0700

Hi Barry,

Adam Curry has pledge that accessibility will become a part of the DNA on which Podshow operates and, on that front, I am extremely able and willing to be patient for awhile during the transition of PMN and the implementation of new services such as the PDN. There is, in fact, some method to the madness I have caused, but, well, it is off topic now and nobody seems to get it anyhow.

I talked with Adam and a few others at the expo and Adam made some very public pledges of accessibility. Just one example of how, in fact, I do actually work cooperatively with others to achieve positive results. I just don't have any room for craziness, either. Enough said...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Campbell" <jazzlion1@xxxxxxxxxxx>