Re: I love Slacker.com.

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 11:42:36 -0700

I heard about that on another list as soon as I talked about Slacker. It is
better then Slacker in the sense that it is more accable. However, I do like
the fact that Slacker.com does use sattlelites if you want to get a protible.
But you are right though. Jango is much more accessable. I think we all need to
right them a thankyou note and tell them about this.
    From: Kevin Wassmer