I love Slacker.com.

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hands-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 03:21:10 -0600

Hello folks. I haven't been this excited in a very long time. I could spend all
day on this web site. I just found out about a web site called Slacker.com. It
is a little tricky to get it to work with Jaws.
But it can be done. It makes Pandora.com look bad for this reason. But I am
listening to the Alternative rock station right now. It will tell you who is
singing the songs on the screen. This is fun. I like Pandora better. But sense
tit doesn't work with Jaws. Slacker is the next best thing. I will talk to you
later.
An I want you to know
That you're on my mind
Every day, all of the time. So keep on walkin' that road and I'll follow. Keep
on callin' my name I'll be there
And if a mirror should break it's easy to take
Cause deep down I know that you care. I'm not superstitious. (Europe)