Re: Goldwave Tutorial

  • From: Jennifer Sutton <jensutton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 12:42:06 -0800

Hi:

I'm not a GoldWave user; I prefer Studio Recorder.

But perhaps GoldWave fans might check out Blind Cool Tech where Rick Harmon did a many-part series on just this topic. I don't know what you all mean by "professionally done," when we're talking about a program that costs so little, but I say that any tutorial that somebody makes for free is a rather generous offer.

Maybe if things have changed in the new version, or the like, one of you could contact Rick and lend him a hand to add a new part, if he's not working on that, already.

Rick, if you're on this list, I know how hard it is to make tutorials, so kudos to you for your generosity.
Jennifer

At 10:14 PM 11/11/2007 +0200, you wrote:
I also want a beginner's, professionally done tutorial that shows how to do everything possible as a blind person.
Ari