RE: BlindWorld is back, hopefully.

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 23:56:30 -0500

Hey, Steve.  Oh, come on, Man.  Don't take it personally!!!  Imagine how I
felt trying to fis you out of that trash pail.  YUCK!!  LOL!  No, seriously,
at the time I quite rudely threw you in there, it was empty!  I promise!  I
had a blast, and I love this recorder to pieces.  I'll be doing much more
podcasting really soon.  Stay tuned for the hot-air balloon ride, the hay
ride, and other things associated with a trip to the local pumpkin patch.
It's certainly going to be interesting!!

Shane Jackson, Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.

"All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for
reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of
God may be competent, equipped for every good work." (2 Timothy 3:16-17,
ESV)