Accessible Video Stream Recording Software

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 13:14:50 -0600

Good afternoon everyone,

    I want to record streaming video from the Web to my computer, but need
to find digital video recording software which allows one to record video
streams from the Internet.Products like Sound Forge, Gold Wave and company
allow you to capture the audio portion, but not the video stream.  I need to
find a blind-friendly program which will allow me to capture both the audio
and video portion of an Internet broadcast for archival purposes. Any
suggestions of blind-friendly programs that allow one to do this will be
very much appreciated.

Peter Donahue