New podcasts are now up for your listening pleasure.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 15:30:44 -0600

Hello, all. Point your podcatcher to http://feeds.feedburner.com/bwbp and get the five new podcasts that are up for your entertainment. If you're looking for a tech-related podcast, you won't get one this time. These are all sound-seeing tours, and four of them feature the Zoom H2 Handy recorder. The Sneaky Pete's podcast features the Olympus DS-30 recorder. Also, if you have Itunes, just do a search on BlindWorld, and that should get you to my podcast, as I have been Itunes for quite a while, now. If you just want the shows, head on up to http://BlindWorldBlog.blogspot.com and check out the blog. I hope you all have fun with these!!!

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype ID:  cadal728