[blindapple] Re: emulators

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindapple@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 01:36:00 -0400

Actually, there's not much in particular I'm looking for.  But some new
software to play around with would be nifty!
Here are a few things I'm looking for,
Anything from the BAUD library.  We were subscribers to BAUD for the last
year or two of its existance.  I used to have a 3.5 GS disk with tons of
games on it, but appear to have lost it somehow.  In particular, it had a
"Simon Says" game, a Uno game, and others.
That cool disk everybody's been talking about.  Though you say you don't
have it.
If you happen to have a program called Type Talk I'd love to have a copy.
My only copy has a bad sector.  It's copy protected but I can tell you how
to get around that.
Back in the late 80's we got a ton of disks with games on them.  They all
started by setting the echo to a really low volume and a slight delay
between words, and asked "Do you want fast speech?  Type y or n.".  Most of
these are still OK but a few have gotten damaged over time.
One of those disks had a monopoly game which I think Larry Skutchan
modified.  I'd love to have a copy of that.
Jayson.