[blindapple] Re: emulators

  • From: Rachel Keyte <racheldk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindapple@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:01:57 +1000

oh yes yes! I remember my little 10/11/12 year old peers would delight in
typing something into the talking typewriter then put something on the
enter key so it would keep echoing the same thing and annoy the teachers!
Yes Jason, I could never throw out anything!I have tried to keep my disks
in good shape so hope they are still OK.
  I some how always just had the feeling that I should never throw them
out, despite what people were trying to tell me over the years.
Hope it's all worth it!
Cheers!
At 11:49 PM 10/23/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>naah.  I don't have an apple anymore.  used to have an apple 2E when I was=
>  a kid.  remember that disc of software.  it had
>talking typewriter
>the typing game
>dragon maze
>space invaders
>the music game
>and a pitch and rate thing

mailto:racheldk@xxxxxxxxxx
WEBSITE: http://www.racheldk.webhop.net

---

To unsubscribe from the Blindapple list, send a message to
blindapple-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word 'unsubscribe' in the subject
line.
The web page for this list is located at
//www.freelists.org/list/blindapple
This list is powered by Free Lists!  For more info, go to
//www.freelists.org